Monday, April 12, 2010

Me + Liberty of London

I photographed some animals a few months ago for Target, and while I knew what my objective was for the shoot, I didn't really know too much about the end product. The Art Director attempted to explain his idea for placing patterns of a new line they had in the works over the animals, but he didn't have completed comps for me to see, so I had a hard time imagining what on earth he was dreaming up. Fast forward to last week when my best friend dragged me to every Target in Los Angeles to find "this bedding" she had to have. Apparently it was sold out online and in most stores. Good news, we found it! And while we were on this mission, I was able to see in person what came of that shoot several months back. Sometimes in this business, you wrap a shoot and move on to the next one, and there just isn't time and energy to chase down everyone to see the results of your work. So, I was glad I got to see this. Kudos Target!