Thursday, July 17, 2008

Target

Though the majority of  images on my blog are edits from jobs, I've never been keen on posting final tears here. Although I am proud of every job I get the pleasure and honor to be a part of, there are several reasons why I don't post tears. But it's time to make one exception. I feel okay about it since I have to give so much of the credit to the amazing art director who put it all together (Chazzy, you ROCK!). Collaborating with gifted art directors is really one of my favorite things about my job. Anyway, several months ago I photographed all this stuff for Target's new in-store materials for their pet section, but I just recently went to the store (we needed laundry detergent and window cleaner) and saw it all up for the first time. It was very cool, so I couldn't resist sharing just this once.